Monday, October 26, 2009

Movies!

I work at Blockbuster so most of my time is customer service and movie critique. I watch many movies and love my job. The people I work with on a day-to-day basis are pretty cool. If I had to choice a favorite movie it would have to be, "Shooter" with Mark Walberg. The reality of the movie makes it a real suspense. Intense action and gun battles keeps you on the edge of your seat. The best part has to be dramatic betrayal of the government. Mark Walberg is a retired marine sniper. His partner and him are left to die in a country they weren't suppose to be in, by the U.S. government, in which his partner is shot and killed, and he returns to the U.S. and retires. The government comes to him when they feel there will be a Presidential assassination, and request Walberg to plan the assassination so that they can know what the real assassin would do to prevent the assassination. Long story short, they set up Walberg for the assassination, he later seeks his revenge, proves his innocence, kills our corrupt government officials, and gets the beautiful women. The climax of the film and resolution are both very intense. What in this movie wouldn't you like? I would highly recommend this to anyone. Anyone have movie suggests they would like to share? Anyone want to discuss a film?

No comments:

Post a Comment