Monday, November 2, 2009

Burned-out

Not only am I trying to catch up on my work, but I'm composing a research paper for my Political Science class. Everything at this point in the semester always gets stressful. We were talking in an ACAD class I'm in, about how people become burned-out with school work. This is probably my confession that I have lost my drive or motivation to exceed. I've decided that this semester is my last semester here at the University, because it would only be crazy if I continued poorly rather then coming back when life presents another opportunity. I'm joining the United States Coast Guard in hopes that it will steer me in another direction of success. Some people say it is okay to step back away from the table if there is too much on your plate. Some say choke it down. Do you think stepping back would be an adequate decision?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow. I hate it that you're burned out. I was just thinking on Thursday, that it seemed like you were really hitting your stride. I enjoyed your input in class. Sometimes it is good to take a break, but sometimes those breaks turn into long-term life changes. I hope you give it a lot of thought, and don't just throw in the towel. The Coast Guard isn't going to be easy either.

    ReplyDelete