Monday, November 2, 2009

Thursday, A Horrible Day

What else could go wrong. Have you even woke up and almost everything in that day just goes wrong. Well this was my Thursday. I wish I could have just slept the day away and begin on a fresh start Friday, but that was definately not the case. I woke up and readied my self for school. This class, Literature, to be exact. Upon leaving I found that my car had been broken into and all of my belongings had been stolen. The start of a horrible day. So I talked to the managment of my apartment complex and called the police. They were there for probably an hour. They found other objects in my car that werent mine, probably other belongs that had been stolen from someone else. So my entire car was searched and finger-printed. Once that was all clear and the officers left I cleaned up the mess left in my car and try to start the car to come to what was left of the class, and my car was dead. My car door had apparently been open most of the night and ran my battery down. Next step in my already horrible day. So i called my parents and they came and got me. I found that i missed my classes for the day and had a horrible day. But I also found my self thinking why would someone steal belongings of other individuals? What do you possibly gain other then material objects? Does that ever come back on your guilt? Try getting a job and growing up. But I believe in karma, and I believe it will come back on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment